Adventure to Ban Gioc Waterfall – Ba Be Lake 3 days 2 nights
Giá Tour trọn gói từ:
Khởi hành từ: Hà Nội
Điểm đến: Ba Bể - Bản Giốc, Bắc Kạn, Bản Giốc, cao bằng
Lịch trình: 3 ngày
Khởi hành: Friday
Bản Giốc Waterfall and Ba Be Lake tour 3 days 2 nights explorer Ban Gioc waterfall is one of the most famous sites in Cao Bang province and one of the best tourist attractions in Vietnam. Located right at the borderline of Vietnam and China, the waterfall is about 400km from the city of Hanoi. Settled deep in the woods, the waterfall is truly a hidden gem. This is the fourth biggest waterfall shared between two countries and the largest natural waterfall in the South East Asia region. Ban Gioc waterfall is comprised by two parts: one on the left (the smaller part) and one on the right (the main part). The smaller part belongs entirely to Vietnam, and the main part is split between Vietnam and China. You can see the border marker separating the two countries when visiting Ban Gioc waterfall.
Unlike other normal waterfalls with one stream running straight down from the top, the terrain of Ban Gioc waterfall consists of bumpy mounds. From a far distance, the waterfall looks like a giant staircase. This helps divide the stream of water into many sections and creates different layers to the stream.
- Ba Be National Park - A wild treasure home to one of the biggest natural freshwater lakes in Asia
- Cao Bang - Cao Bang is an immensely beautiful, sparsely populated frontier region of North Vietnam
- Hanoi - Bustling capital city of Northern Vietnam
DAY 1 : Hanoi - Ba Be National Park (Lunch/Dinner)
7:30-8:00am Our tour guide will pick you up by car at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter transferring you to Bac Kan. We will start by driving in the direction of Ba Be National Park for about 4 hours. You will welcome by Mr Loc, a friendly host of Homestay with service a lunch and check in your room before getting on a boat tour around Ba Be Lake. It was recently recognised by UNESCO as the third Ramsar site in Vietnam – an important wetland of the world. The lake bed is made up of limestone with millions of crags and crevasses that are ideal for a large variety of marine life – there are over a hundred of species of freshwater fish in the lakes.
You then will then continue travel to Hoang Tri commune to pay visit beautiful Na Slai village of Tay people on traditional houses on still before walking to Thac Bac waterfall “Silver waterfall”, a multi-layer natural waterfall, the base forming small lakes with areas of from 100 to 200 m, thus creating beautiful natural beaches. Here you can enjoy yourself for swimming before getting back to your homestay, tonight you will have chance to enjoy your night with BBQ dinner.
Highlights and activities: Ba Be lake, Silk waterfall, Tay ethnic villages
DAY 2 – Ba Be National Park - Ban Gioc Waterfall (B/L/D)
After enjoying breakfast at the homestay, you will depart for Trung Khanh which lies right on the border with China. Here you will have another chance to meet and interact with the local Nung people living in the village of Phuoc Sen, a mountainous village famous for its traditional blacksmithing. The farming tools made here are an integral part of the lifestyle which is evident in the surrounding rice paddies and fields.
Lunch in a local restaurant.
Nestled amongst these amazing landscapes is the breath-taking Ban Gioc Waterfall which spans over 300 meters, split half and half between Vietnam and China. You’ll get some time here to simply take in the amazing atmosphere surrounding the falls, which presents an excellent opportunity for some fantastic photography.
Once you’ve finished at the falls, it’s time to head over to Nguom Ngao Cave, for a very different, but no less impressive natural wonder. The cave stretches for 2,144 meters underground and is brimming with incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
You will then enter to Khuoi My, a stone village where you will stay overnight in a homestay constructed in traditional Nung fashion and owned and operated by a local Nung family. Here you can relax and unwind from the day and enjoy a delicious and authentic home-cooked meal.
Highlights and activities: Ban Gioc waterfall, Nguom Ngao cave, Ba Be National Park, ethnic villages
DAY 3 – Ban Gioc Waterfall - Lang Son - Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast we’ll kick the final day of the tour of by continue your trip into the pass to Dong Dang, stopping to visit Mother’s Temple and Dong Khe – an important historical site where The Battle of Dong Khe was fought during the First Indochina War. In fact, this was the very first battle of the Indochina Wars, and the fighting here took place through September and October 1950, ending in a resounding victory for the Viet Minh.
Transferring you to Lang Son for Lunch then we will start by driving in the direction of the Chinese border for about 3 hours, before stopping at Chi Lang Pass – a 20-km-long gorge created from a narrow valley between two mountains.
This place occupies an important position in Vietnamese history, being the place of many victories against various Chinese invasions over the centuries and millennia, as far back as 981AD. As such it bears the reputation of Vietnam’s strongest citadel and bastion. Here you will have roughly an hour to walk around and explore the area around the Quy Mon Quan Gate, which translates as “The Gate of Monsters”, named for the many invasion forces that would spill through the pass over the course of history only to be beaten back by stalwart Vietnamese defenders.
Finish the tour on 19:00 .
Highlights and activities: Chi Lang pass, Quy Mon Quan gate, Dong Khe battle site, ethnic villages, and a 3-5km walk
PRICE: 185 $ /01 PAX
Dịch vụ trọn gói
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer
• Accommodation at homestay
• Experienced English-speaking guide
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits on frontier
• No extra charge after confirmation
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• International & domestic flights and taxes
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
Điều khoản Tour
- FOC for children from 1 to 4 go along with 2 adults (their parents must pay for all their other expense and 1 to 3 year-old children do not have their own seats in the car). In case one person go on the trip with one child from 1-3 years old, the child will be charged 50% as an adult’sprice (the child will have meals and his/her own seat).
- 5 to 9 year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their own seats in our car and their own meals, but they have to shar the hotel room with their parents)
- From 10-years-old children are considered as adults
- Any cancellation of a booking must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by Sinhtour.vn
- FOC cancellation more than 15 days before travel date, 30% surcharge if cancelled 15 days or less before travel date. If cancelled 7 days or less before the tour starts, 55% of the total amount is charged and if cancelled 2 days or less before the tour starting date, 100% of the total amount is charged.
- No refunds are given in case of ‘force majeure’.
- No refunds are given if the client leaves the program after it has begun for any reason whatsoever or miss any scheduled sightseeing or visit or no showing up.
- You have to bring along your Passport
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases
- Bring your private toothbrush, toothpaste and towel (if necessary)
- Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
- If under 6 tourists, driver can also be tour guide
- If you are a vegetarian, you can bring your own food to suit your taste (if necessary)
- Do not bring a too big suitcase with you
- After the trip we wilL drop you off at your hotel in the Old Quarter
- Customers must be responsible for your illness and chronic diseases (such as cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis …), congenital diseases, latent diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders, pregnant women … They are diseases that are not covered by the insurance. When necessary, you must write your own commitment about your health when participating in the tour.
- The tour organizer is not responsible for the cases you do not report the illness, untruthful declaration as well as cases outside the coverage of travel in the tour.
- Customers must preserve their property in all circumstances and at all locations during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for any lost money, identification, airline tickets, personal belongings and other property of the customer during the trip.
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.
Đánh giá TourThông tin ang được cập nhật ...
Có thể bạn quan tâm
Lịch trình: 3 ngày
Khởi hành từ: Hà Nội
Giá tour:4.255.000 đ / Khách