Ha Giang Loop Tours
Du lịch trong nước
Tour khách đoàn
Book khách sạn
Dịch vụ thuê xe
Ha Giang’s a unique place with landscapes and heritages, was recognized by UNESCO as a Global Geopark. Ha Giang is beautiful no matter of time with peaceful villages in the morning mist, traditional houses with the imprint of time and the beautiful smiles of friendly indigenous people. Ha Giang is so beautiful even when the sunset gradually increases behind the horizon. There are lots of ways to explore Ha Giang and one of them maybe you used to hear before: Ha Giang Loop Tour. If you are planning to do Ha Giang Loop Tour to explore the North Vietnam, this is the only guide you’ll need.
About Ha Giang Loop Tour
Ha Giang is well-known as a hidden gem in Vietnam that is gradually gaining popularity among adventurous travelers. Ha Giang’s often referred to as the “Sapa of a decade ago”. Because of the infrastructure in Vietnam is getting more and more better every year, it’s more accessible to travel to Ha Giang by buses or small cars. But Ha Giang must be experience on motorbike, two wheels, not four. If you are not confident in driving through craggy roads in Ha Giang, Sinh Tour always has solutions: Ha Giang Loop Tour Easy Rider.
Ha Giang loop can be simply understand as a routine which going around Ha Giang Province and is best explored by 2 wheels vehicles. During your Ha Giang Loop Tour, you’ll drive through gigantic mountains, stunning scenery, wonderful landscapes like rivers, terraces…I can assure you that no photos or video can describe extacly how Ha Giang beauty really is.
What is special about Ha Giang?
Ha Giang offers an unspoiled natural beauty and an authentic cultural experience that is hard to find elsewhere. Ha Giang is a land that’s combination of nature, cultural and history. It’s home to various ethnic minority group, and each of them has their own language, customs and clothes…
Ha Giang history’s been a long story that was told from one generation to the next. Like much of Vietnam, Ha Giang in the past always faced invasion because this land is located on the border of Vietnam and China. Nowadays, Ha Giang is a magnificent mountain region sits quietly peace. Ha Giang’s also home of ethnic minority communities such as Tay, H’Mong, Dao, Nung, Lo Lo, Pu Peo… These ethnic minorities live in harmony with nature and have a sense of responsibility to protect it. I can give you an envidence related to relationship of Ha Giang people and nature: terraces of rice fields spilling down the edge of mountains.
Getting to Ha Giang
Ha Giang is located approximately 7 hours away from Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam. The most convenient way to reach Ha Giang is by taking a sleeper or limousine bus, which costs around 10-15 USD per person for oneway. There are lots of companies supply Hanoi – Ha Giang transportation so you are able to book on your own.
In case you are going to join an organized tour, transportation from Hanoi to Ha Giang is usually included. It is advisable to check with the tour operator to confirm the details of your transportation. Normally, Ha Giang Loop Tours is included sleeping bus Hanoi – Ha Giang round trip. This means you will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi and dropped off at the right hotel/hostel or homestay in Ha Giang.
Ha Giang Loop Tour: How to rent a safe motorbike?
Renting a motorbike is a popular option for exploring the Ha Giang Loop, as it allows you to have the freedom and flexibility to explore at your own pace. It is crucial to choose a bike in good condition and rent from a reliable company. The roads in Ha Giang can be challenging, with sharp bends, high mountain passes, and changing weather conditions. Therefore, it is essential to ensure the motorbike you choose is suitable for these conditions. There are various types of bikes available, including dirt bikes, semi-automatic bikes, and automatic motorbikes, but we recommend you choose semi-automatic motorbike because it’s very dangerous when an automatic motorbike goes wrong, especially in a mountain area like Ha Giang.
In case you join Ha Giang Loop Tour which is organized by travel, you don’t need to worry about quality of motorbike because these travel organization helped you choose the right motorbike, test all of them before using during Ha Giang Loop Tours. They not only supply motorbikes not also make sure you’ll be safe when join the tour because there will be a driver who’s also your tour guide to take care of and tell you everything about this land by his wealth knowledge..
Weather in Ha Giang
Unpredictable is the only word can describe the weather in Ha Giang so it is essential to be prepared for different conditions. The best time to visit Ha Giang depends on your preferences and the experiences you seek. The months from November to March can be quite cold, while June to August can be scorching hot and rainy. October is a popular month to visit, as it offers the opportunity to witness the Tam Giac Mach flowering season. However, keep in mind that weather conditions can vary from year to year, so it is advisable to pack accordingly and be prepared for all conditions.
The best month to join Ha Giang Loop Tour
It’s not easy to pinpoint if which month is the best to join Ha Giang loop. The weather condition is an important factor but it’s not all. As you know, Ha Giang is a very huge area and it’s also a diverity of ethnic minority cultura. Each month, Ha Giang offer something diffirent. If you arrive Ha Giang at the beginning of the year, you manage to immerse in traditional asmosphere. Meanwhile you choose summer as your time to explore Ha Giang, lots of fantastic things like terraces, Nho Que river… is waiting for you.
Ha Giang Loop Tour – What you have to pack?
Packing for the Ha Giang Loop depends on the month you are visiting and the expected weather conditions. However, there are a few essential items that you should always include in your packing list. These items include a waterproof/windproof jacket, a raincoat, a hoodie, long pants, short pants, a swimming suit, and an extra pair of shoes. It is also recommended to pack extra layers in case of changing weather conditions. Additionally, make sure to pack sturdy and comfortable shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty, as the roads can be challenging at times. We recommend taking with you
- Small backpack
- Tank Top
- Phone charger
- Vietnamese SIM
- Soap + Shampoo
- Toothbrush + Toothpaste
- Rain Coat
- Money (recommend Vietnamse Dong)
- First aid kit
- Driver license
Ha Giang Loop Permit
If you are foreigner tourist, not Vietnamse so you need to get a permit to do Ha Giang Loop. In case you book Ha Giang Loop Tour, the travel organization will help you to get this permit. On the contrary, if you choose to do Ha Giang Loop Tour yourself, you should be at Ha Giang Immigration Office then show your passport, driver license (IDP – the one is accepted in Vietnam) and pay 10$ for this permit. Remember that it’s compulsory to get the Ha Giang Loop permit because most of hotels, guest houses or homestays may ask for it when you book accommondation. If you don’t have it, you will be forced to take back to Ha Giang Town.
Itinerary for the Ha Giang Loop Tour
The Ha Giang Loop Tour offers a variety of scenic routes and attractions to explore. While there is no fixed itinerary, we will provide a suggested five-day itinerary that covers the most popular highlights of the loop. It is important to note that this itinerary can be adjusted based on your preferences, weather conditions, and road conditions.
Day 1: Ha Giang – Tam Son – Du Gia (110km)
- Start your journey from Ha Giang City and head towards Tam Son.
- Visit the famous Heaven’s Gate, known for its stunning views and a great spot for a break.
- Explore the Twin/Fairy Hills in Tam Son, where you can enjoy the beautiful round-shaped hills.
- Optional: Visit Lung Khuy Cave, a unique cave known for its natural beauty.
- Continue your journey to Du Gia, a charming village where you can experience the local way of life.
- Spend the night at a homestay in Du Gia and enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals.
Day 2: Du Gia – Waterfall – Village Exploration
- Start your day by visiting the breathtaking Du Gia Waterfall, a highlight of the Ha Giang Loop Tour.
- Enjoy the scenic drive to the waterfall and take in the stunning views along the way.
- Take a refreshing swim in the pool beneath the waterfall if weather permits.
- Explore the area around Du Gia, driving through small villages and interacting with the friendly locals.
- Immerse yourself in the authentic culture and traditions of the region.
Day 3: Du Gia – Meo Vac – Market Exploration
- Embark on a picturesque drive from Du Gia to Meo Vac, passing through the famous Ma Pi Leng Pass.
- Marvel at the majestic views of the Tu San Canyon, the deepest canyon in Southeast Asia.
- Visit the Skywalk, a unique rock formation offering a stunning view of the valley beneath.
- Optional: Take a boat ride through the Tu San Canyon to experience its beauty up close.
- Explore the vibrant Meo Vac Market, which takes place every Sunday morning and offers a glimpse into the local life and culture
Day 4: Meo Vac – Yen Minh – Tham Ma Pass
- Drive from Meo Vac to Yen Minh, enjoying the scenic landscapes along the way.
- Visit the northernmost part of Vietnam, the Lung Cu Flag Pole, and admire the panoramic views.
- Optional: Explore the Vuong family palace, a historical site that offers insight into the local history and culture.
- Take a thrilling drive through the Tham Ma Pass, known for its dramatic zigzag path and stunning views.
- Enjoy the journey and make stops at various viewpoints to capture the beauty of the Ha Giang Loop.
Day 5: Yen Minh – Ha Giang
- Begin your journey back to Ha Giang City from Yen Minh, taking a shortcut for a more adventurous ride.
- Enjoy the scenic drive through small villages and witness the local way of life.
- Take breaks along the way to appreciate the stunning landscapes and capture memorable photos.
- Arrive in Ha Giang City and conclude your Ha Giang Loop Tour with a sense of accomplishment and unforgettable memories.
The Ha Giang Loop is a journey of a lifetime, showcasing the natural beauty and cultural richness of Vietnam. As you traverse the winding roads and witness the awe-inspiring landscapes, you’ll be captivated by the untouched beauty of Ha Giang. Whether you choose to explore independently or join a guided tour, the Ha Giang Loop promises an adventure filled with unforgettable memories. So, pack your bags, hop on a bike, and embark on a journey that will leave you in awe of Ha Giang’s hidden wonders. If you are planning to join Ha Giang Loop Tours in the future, please contact us to be advised.
𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐇 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐀𝐌
Add: 14 Hàng Mành, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Mr. Vu: (+84)867.664.446 ( Whatapps, Zalo)
Mr. Viet Bui (+84)963.664.445 ( Whatapps, Zalo)
Câu chuyện về những cuộc hành trình mới sẽ được chúng tôi gửi gắm đến mỗi khách hàng thân yêu bằng tất cả tinh thần và sự nhiệt huyết của người phục vụ tận tâm. Mỗi chuyến đi là “hành trình của sự trở về” với những giá trị truyền thống, những bản sắc văn hoá truyền thống, những nụ cười và ánh mắt chứa chan của những con người chân chất thật thà nơi miền ngược. Dải đất hình chữ S có bao điều khám phá còn đang dang dở.
Bằng tất cả sự trung thực với những giá trị sẵn có. Sinhtourvn luôn cam kết đưa đến quý khách hàng những sản phẩm du lịch uy tín và chất lượng nhất có thể với mức giá thành phù hợp nhất với mỗi lựa chọn của quý khách hàng. Hãy để chúng tôi Sinhtour.vn được đi cùng với bạn bằng sự gắn kết nhiệt thành và lòng hào sảng vốn có. Cảm ơn vì sự tin yêu !
4 tour được tìm thấy