Ha Giang Loop Motorbike Adventure
Giá Tour trọn gói từ:
Khởi hành từ: Hà Nội
Điểm đến: Hà Giang
Lịch trình: 3 ngày
Khởi hành: Everyday
If you are searching for an adventure to add to your trip through Southeast Asia, you will enjoy the tour to Ha Giang Loop in Vietnam.
The Ha Giang Loop is a 350-km trek that travels along northern Vietnam, begins in Ha Giang City, with most of the loop bordering China. You can travel this road by motorbike for an invigorating trip that will have you weaving through the mountains.
Ha Giang Loop Motorbike Adventure through small villages with friendly locals who welcome you with open arms. You can choose to ride from end to end in 2 days, though you will be missing out on mingling with the villagers and learning about the local culture. Traveling at a slower pace along the loop for 3-5 days offers the best experience.
Traveling on the Ha Giang Loop is an unforgettable experience that will take you through hairpin loops.
HA GIANG LOOP MOTOBIKE ADVENTURE
During time: 3 days 4 nights - Transfer: Sleeping bus + Motobike
Price: 189 $ /1 pax
NIGHT 1: HANOI - HA GIANG ( ON SLEEPING BUS)
DAY 01: HÀ GIANG CITY - QUẢN BẠ - YÊN MINH - DONG VAN ( B/L/D)
8:30: Have breakfast at homestay in Ha Giang city.
9:00: Our guide and easy driver will pick you up, depart to visit Ha Giang Loop by motorbike:
+ Enjoy your time and stop somewhere to see the beauty of Bac Sum Pass and oversee the panorama of Nam Dam at Heaven Gate…
+ Tham Ma Pass is an iconic s-shaped mountain pass in the mountain region of Ha Giang.
+ Lunch time in Tam Son Town
+ Visit Lung Khuy Cave, one of the most beautiful natural caves in Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark).
DAY 02: DONG VAN - LUNG CU - DU GIA ( B/L/D)
Check-out the homestay, have breakfast, and go sightseeing in Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark.
+ Enjoy the panoramic view of Lo Lo village on the top of Lung Cu Flag Tower.
+ Travel through Ma Pi Leng Pass, the most majestic landscape of Ha Giang, which is famous for one of the great four peaks in Viet Nam.
+ Boat tour on the Nho Que River, enjoy the breathtaking Tu San Canyon, the deepest canyon in Vietnam and in Indochina as well. Then, back to Yen Minh for lunch.
+ Continue going to Meo Vac, and on the way, we will pass Thien Huong village, where Tay people are known for cooking corn wine (happy water).
+ On the way, passing M-shape Pass in Mau Due commune.
Check -in homestay at Du Gia . Playing games, listening to local music, playing cards, and drinking corn wine “happy water”, and cheers together by Vietnamese drinking way “ Mot Hai Ba Dzô, Hai Ba Dzô, Hai Ba Uong”.
DAY 03: DU GIA - HA GIANG - HANOI ( B/L/D)
On the last day of our journey, Breafast with green Vietnam Tea, walking around beautiful village. Visit Lung Tam -The village is occupied by Hmong ethnic minorities, who are skillful textile products. We then cross Quan Ba town and have a look at the Nui Doi mountain. After crossing Sky Gate, we pass back by Bac Sum Pass and go back to Ha Giang late afternoon,
Arrive at Ha Giang homestay around 5 – 5:30PM. Say goodbye to the driver and guide and then get basic dinner (take a shower, go for a stroll around Ha Giang City by yourself and come back, wait for the bus pick up at homestay for back Ha Noi).
21:00 Get on the bus and back to Hanoi. Finish tour ~ 4:am next day.
PRICE: 189$ /1 PAX
Dịch vụ trọn gói
- Travel with a group and a local tour guide.
- Semi-automatic motorbike* with brand new (you can upgrade a mountain motorbike for a small fee)
- Damage Insurance for a Semi-Automatic Bike
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners
- 2 nights in a beautiful homestay** with local people
- Tickets for Lung Khuy Cave, Vuong’s royal palace, Lung Cu Flag Tower, and Nho Que River boat trip.
- Gasoline for vehicles and easy driver.
- Permission from Ha Giang Immigration: $10 for foreigners
(*) Automatic bike is not suitable and dangerous in Ha Giang Loop. We have short training with semi-automatic and make sure you become professional ^^
(**) Additional charge for private room: 200,000 VND/person/night (standard 2-3 people per room)
- Tips for tour guide and easy driver (***)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
Điều khoản Tour
Price Policy for Children
- Free for children with ages from 1 to 4 years old
- 5 to 9 year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee
- From 10-year-old children are considered as adults
Required Additional Fees
- Single hotel room rental: 10$/ person/ 01night
- You have to bring your Passport
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases; bring your toothbrush, toothpaste and towel (if necessary)
- Tour guide can re-arrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring along your suitable food
- Do not bring a too big suitcase with you
(*) Customer responsibilities:
- Customers are responsible by yourseves for your illness and chronic diseases (cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis …), congenital diseases, latent diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women … When necessary, you must write your own commitment to your health when participating in the tour.
- Customers must preserve their property in all circumstances and at all locations during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for any lost money, identification, airline tickets, personal belongings and other property of the customer during the trip.
- Buckwheat Flowers bloom from September to December every year
- Peach Flowers and Prunus Salicina Flowers appear at before and after Tet holiday
- Market(s) on Sunday morning: Quản Bạ market, Yên Minh market, Đồng Văn and Mèo Vạc market
- Market(s) on Saturday morning: Quyết Tiến market
- Market(s) on Day of the Snake and Day of the Pig: Sà Phìn market
- Market(s) on Day of the Tiger and Day of the Monkey: Lũng Phìn market
- Market(s) on Day of the Dog and Day of the Dragon: Phố Cáo market
Why should you discover the Ha Giang Loop?
Aside from the spectacular vistas available along the path, you will also get to experience local culture when you stay in the little communities scattered around Ha Giang. You will be staying at family-run guesthouses throughout the communities. savoring local foods from family-owned eateries, and even visiting rural locations that few people get to see.
Aside from providing an adrenaline rush, the Ha Giang Loop provides vistas of a completely unexplored region that has managed to stave off tourism. While traveling the Ha Giang Loop, visitors may take in the local fauna, meet new acquaintances as they cross each mountain pass, and take it all in at a leisurely pace.
A fantastic option to see Vietnam’s less-visited regions is to take the Ha Giang Loop. As many have said, you should get there as soon as possible because it might not stay undiscovered or secluded for long.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Can I pay by card?
We accept cash, Visa and Master card.
- Do you provide protection and damage insurance for motorbike?
We have helmet, padding protection for elbows and knees for free on the tour. Moreover, damage insurance for semi-automatic bike is included too.
- I am solo traveler, Can I join the group?
There are individual, couple, or group tours (based on your preferences and needs). Even as a solo traveler, you will still receive the full tour experience.
We also have groups tour running everyday with around 10-15 people. You will have more new friends soon on the trip.
- Can I bring my suitcase or big backpack?
As we will be traveling on motorbikes, limited storage is available. Small Backpacks and easy-to-carry bags are recommended. Reconsider bringing large or difficult suitcases.
You can leave big backpack in Ha Giang Motor Tours homestay in Ha Giang city.
- Do you have scooter/automatic bike?
The Scooter or automatic bike is not suitable for mountain road with go up and down a lot of times.
Actually, you need the gear to make the speech slower if you go down.
We have a short training with semi-automatic motorbike which is so easy and make sure you can become professional after our training.
Đánh giá Tour
Everything was perfect and better than in my dreams. The hotels staff and the drivers are quite nice. Even it was raining for 2 days i really provide everything you need. You need an international license if you want to drive by yourself. Otherwise the easy driver allow you to enjoy the view and took some photos. You can give some tips at the end if you want. I stongly recommend this tour.